How to Determine if You Should Finance Your Garage Door Installation
When you are ready to install a new garage door or replace an old one, you may be wondering whether to finance the project or pay for it outright.
Here are a few things to consider when making your decision:
- The Cost of the Project: Garage door installation can range from a few hundred dollars to several thousand, depending on the size and style of door you choose. If you have the cash on hand to pay for the project outright, that may be the best option. However, if you need to finance the project, Two Brothers Garage Door Repair offers competitive financing options with approved credit.
- The Length of the Project: Garage door installation is typically a quick process, taking one to two days from start to finish. If you finance the project, you will have to make monthly payments for the length of the loan, which could be several years.
- The Interest Rate: When you finance a garage door installation through Two Brothers Garage Door Repair, you can take advantage of our low interest rates. We also offer a same-as-cash option for those who qualify, which means you can pay off the loan in full within six months with no interest charged.
- Your Credit Score: Your credit score will affect the interest rate you qualify for when financing a garage door installation. If you have excellent credit, you may be able to secure a low interest rate. However, if your credit score is not as strong, you may still be able to finance the project, but your interest rate will be higher.
- Your Budget: Financing a garage door installation can help you stay within your budget by allowing you to make monthly payments that fit your budget. If you pay for the project outright, you may have to forego other projects or make sacrifices in other areas of your budget to come up with the cash.
When you are ready to install a new garage door or replace an old one, financing may be the best option for you. To learn more about our financing options and to apply for financing, call Two Brothers Garage Door Repair today at (214) 842-5579.